One of my secret niches is world class athletes.  I have been coaching athletes for the last 10 years, including World Class Archery and FEI equestrians.

Little did I know, I would be mentoring our daughter.

Have you ever found yourself in the midst of something that makes you wonder, “how did I possibly get here?”

Your eyes get big, you quake in your boots, and you wonder how can this possibly be a reality….but you keep going!

At just 4 years old, our daughter Hannah was galloping around the arena during her riding lesson, and she says with a huge smile, “I was born to ride.”

Imagine our surprise 10 years later: We own 4 competition horses and a soon-to-be FEI training facility.

My…how things can change!!!

This week, she is doing her first speaking engagement talking about her dreams and excitement about the sport of dressage!

In the coming years, I will be writing a manual: How To Create a Successful Global Athlete…(there is no operator’s manual for this!)

A few things we have learned along the way that will help you to create BIG results for your dreams are:

1. It’s not what you know, it’s who you know
Position yourself carefully, and consciously with people of integrity.
Choose people, places, and activities that align to your purpose.

2. You are the sum of the 5 people your surround your self with.
Find the BEST and make efforts to be in their presence.
You will learn through osmosis, and discover a whole new world.

3. Mindset is everything
90% of your work is internal, and the remaining 10% is inspired action and hard work!
Work with holistic practitioners that can help you embody your divine self to succeed at your goal.

If you want BIG results, reach out to me at shawn@shawnneff.com.
I will help you position yourself and embody your talent to make it to the top!

 

 

Leave a comment